• Only students having LMV-Manual License for 3 years or more are eligible to apply for Light Bus License.
• In case a student has LMV-Automatic license for 3 years or more, first he has to get a LMV Manual license and then apply for Light Bus License.
• Age of the student must be 21 years or older
Terms & Conditions for Light Bus:
o Optical test (Eye test) results must match the requirements of the light bus category
o The applicant's career must be "driver" in the residency visa
o Applicant must pass the knowledge test
o Applicant should pass the RTA yard test, and 4 hours practical training are mandatory before the re-test
Structure of the course:
• After meeting eligibility criteria and submitting required documents, student will register and open his file.
• After attending 5 mandatory lectures, student will give theory test.
• No training and assessment test is required. After passing theory test, student will directly go for Yard Test.
• Student will give 2 yard tests after completing all 4 hours training- Offset (Reverse) and Slope. In case of failure in these tests, student has to take 4 hours training and then again give these yard tests.
• Upon passing yard test, student is eligible to appear for Road Test. Light Bus License will be issued after passing the Road Test.
• For each failed attempt of Road test, student has to take additional 4 hours training before giving a retest.